If You Already Have RetireWare Installed on Your Computer
Version 2.36 - 2012 Update.
The most current version is RetireWare Standard Edition Version 2.36 - 2012 Update (French and English).
How to Check the Version You Have
If you want to know what version you currently have, do as follows:
- On the Window menu, click About RetireWare
- The most recent version information is provided
If RetireWare is installed and running on your computer and you want to update to the latest version, click below to install the latest RetireWare service
update. You should not uninstall RetireWare. This will only update the program to the latest patches and revisions. You do not need to enter your registration key again.
Download RetireWare Service Update
Download the RetireWare Service Update. Once the download is complete, double-click the file in the directory you selected on your hard drive. This will launch the Retireware Service Update.
Important Installation Notes
- Ensure you are copying over all existing files.
- This update will only replace existing program files with the latest version.
- A message will confirm all files have been replaced.
- After a successful installation, you may delete the setup file
Subscribe and start using the new Web-based version of RetireWare.
The Standard and Monte Carlo editions of our RetireWare Retirement Planning desktop software will cease being supported
effective December 31, 2012. A 2012 update is available for free for users who purchased the software in 2011 or earlier years.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
or comments about this page.