Software Updates and Other Downloads
The Standard and Monte Carlo editions of our RetireWare Retirement Planning desktop software will cease being supported
effective December 31, 2012. A 2012 update is available for free for users who purchased the software in 2011 or earlier years.
Most Recent Version of RetireWare
Version 2.36 - 2012 Update.
The most current version is RetireWare Version 2.36 - 2012 Update (French and English).
How to Check the Version You Have
If you want to know what version you currently have, do as follows:
- On the Window menu, click About RetireWare
- The most recent version information is provided
All latest updates are here. You do not need to enter your registration key again, the new version will automatically work if
you are a registered version 2 user.
Download InstallShield ® Setup
Download the RetireWare setup using InstallShield ® with Windows Installer ®. Downloading this file using a high speed connection will take lees than two minutes.
Once the download is complete, double-click the file in the directory you selected on your hard drive. This will launch the installation of Retireware.
Download the free RetireWare User Manual in Adobe's Portable Document Format (.pdf). The manual has more than 100 pages of comprehensive information on all features of RetireWare, along with sample cases that will teach you how to use the software. You require Acrobat Reader to view or print the manual.
Update to Most Current Version
If RetireWare is installed and running on your computer and you want to update to the latest version, click below to install the latest RetireWare service update.
Do this if you want to completely reinstall RetireWare. The first step is uninstalling the software, then running the latest setup file.
- Back up to another directory any files you have created with RetireWare
- Click the Start button and select Programs
- In the RetireWare program group, click Uninstall RetireWare
- Open Windows Explorer and delete the RetireWare sub-directory in the Program Files directory
- You do not need to download the PDF version of the manual separately, it is included in the insatallation files.
- Ensure no other applications are running while performing the installation.
- After a successful installation,you may delete the setup files.
- If you change computers, download the setup file from this page; after the installation, open RetireWare and input your name and registration key again.
Subscribe and start using the new Web-based version of RetireWare.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
or comments about this page.